Monday 21 October 2013

Evaluation

My final image looks like a sports logo for ravens wood school, I am happy with my final design as I have altered my work in several ways. Researching the lasso tool and the magic wand has helped me through my editing of my rws logo, I chose the colours black, white and green as they are the traditional colours for rws. Mr southworth also helped me with altering my font for it to be able to curve around my football and look smart. I think that my overall finished design turned out well and is very eye catching.

For my design to look even better I could have taken more time to add more photos, text and bright colours so that my logo gives more impact. I think that I need more practice in my own time to be a photoshop master.

No comments:

Post a Comment